Sunday, October 19, 2014

Autumn under my skin

Finally I had a long weekend of rest and peace. I started my Friday off with loads of studying and cleaning. Then we took 3 hour long ride to out country house. We cooked some good dinner, I did a bit of reading and then we just casually chilled out in our warm living room. 
Saturday went by fast... and we did a lot! Started our morning with working outside. It took a couple of hours to clean up the garden, pick apples and enjoy the chilly autumn sunshine. After that we had a super quick lunch and headed off to the pool. Did an awesome and exhausting workout in the pool (the swimmer I sill am inside), sat on the sauna and after headed off to mall. We were dead. We did a bit of shopping and sat down in a cafe to have a latte and find some energy. 

Here comes my favourite part. That I will talk later. Yes, it's about the master, Woody Allen. 

The quietness that Tartu has is refreshing. Best place to be, when I need to collect myself together again. 
Evening turned out to be next to my computer, going over Nepal video footage. I do feel like I want to cry. Firstly I wanna go back. Right now. Secondly... the amount of footage I have is too damn high! 

Sunday owns the grown of weekend. Chilling around, reading, watching series, going for a run, studying a bit... The perfect end for the week... and the perfect reload to start a new week tomorrow. 



Note to self: Be selective in your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right. 

No comments: