Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's your choice

Take a second to realise that there's more to life than standards, "things you suppose to do", "the right moves" and systems. 



My best friend tends to always say: "Hey, it's your choice." Or if communication with someone or a situation goes wrong: "Hey, it's their/her/his choice."
And at first I laughed. About the way she always said it. She made it feel so effortless. She made it seem so simple and at the same time so right.
And then I serious'd. Because I realised that she had been right all along. Not that I ever feel to doubt her.
I guess it really is so simple. So darn simple and clear. There's nothing you can do about some situations if it's not your decision. But at the same time you can always choose if the decision is your call to make.

Hey, it's your choice.
You can throw away this knowledge and keep up the old way.
Or actually realise that everything is a choice.
You just need to make up your mind.
Pick the things you want.
Or the people you want in life. Or in love.
Your choice and attraction.

No comments: