Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lose every sense of time

If you are going to be tired... be tired like a sloth and relocate yourself to somewhere good. 

I get too excited of living and too scared of the fact that life is passing me by...
And now I'm here. Tired of trying to see, do and be everything. Tired of holding my eyes open and making sure I'm not missing anything inspirational. Tired of sleepless nights when my brain is working in full speed and dreams feel more real than reality. Tired of hoping to make everything work when sometimes things just need to brake down.
So now it's time to rest. Reset. Restart. Take a breath or two and just zone out. Push the snooze button. Have everything in slow motion and put everybody "on silent."
Time to talk less. Listen to more music. And quietness of my thoughts. And dreams.


Inimene on protsess. Ning see teeb inimeseks olemise väga võluvaks. See, et sa pidevalt muutud. 

No comments: