Tuesday, October 20, 2015

... she also wanted to see Paris

She wanted to die but she also wanted to see Paris. 

*Push play*



I escaped so I could ran into myself. 
I wish I could collect my thoughts and put them on paper but I guess they still wouldn't be worthy enough for Paris.  I've been trying to understand and define the feelings it gives me; been trying to describe how I see it - but with no luck. My words would seem such cliches and I would go on and on about how beautiful it is, how magical it makes me feel and how I wish I could stay in this tiny parisian apartment forever. 
But the truth is... it's all that. Honestly and simply, I'm being blinded by the emotions I feel and the beauty I see. 


"Don't fall in love with Paris. You want to stay here. Don't fall in love in Paris. You will need to stay here. Don't come to Paris... if you are planning to go back home - you will leave your heart here."

Give me few more days so I could collect my thoughts. 

1 comment:

Kairi Killing said...

Exactly like I felt - "Don't come to Paris... if you are planning to go back home - you will leave your heart here."