Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Captain of peace

Choose peace over worry and people over... stuff. 

I remember the first time I saw him.
He walked into the classroom with the warmest smile on his face and the most curious eyes I’ve ever seen. He sat down and I couldn’t take my eyes off him, his vibe was so uplifting. I knew immediately that he was the smartest one in this room and maybe even on campus. Not just facts-smart (which he was) but also mentally – so emphatic, so full of art, so full of love.
He reminded me of water. All his movements were flowing, all his knowledge were for the greater cause and he was there… to make everybody who let him feel worth at least… something. If not everything.

I remember the first time I talked to him.
He was there and something in me was drawn to him. All I could do was to burst everything out and see what happens.
He luckily became my favourite outburst-of-words of all times.





// person-through-my-eyes

Thinking of him feels like I could choose peace over worry.
Anytime. Anywhere. I just need to give it a time. 
And nourish it with art and soul. 

No comments: