Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I've been romanticising about staying

Home is good and home is well. I'm good in home and I'm well. 

The magic of staying with yourself is that there's room for everything. Room for your own thoughts, room for your needs, food, sleep and time. 
Most importantly, there's room for others. For those who have fallen back on your mind, who you did not know you missed because you missed yourself more. Hey, but now when you have 'you', you understand that 'you' is enough... but it's always good to make dinner for two. Or four. Or get a drive-through. 
It's the stupidest excuse ever "I missed myself more". But life happens. And that happened. 
As long as get to home again... it's going to work out. 
You are good. You are well. 
Take good care of the good ones as well. 




"Don't tell me that you 'just don't get it' because I know you do."


No comments: