Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself

I am amazed. I am amazed about every single person who finds a way into my life, or I find a way into theirs or we just somehow meet. I am amazed about those who are far away and still closer than neighbours. I am amazed about what life is bringing me or what I'm bringing to myself or what is just an overall coincidence.  


Sidenote: why it's still such a taboo to talk about our negative feelings? We're humans. The practice stands in learning how to cope with them, accept them and nourish them with love. 
Yet we see it as a weaknesses. Yet we all sometimes have them. 
We have all been there. Not anything special, not weaker than the person standing next to us and smiling on the outside... 
Life is too short to hide yourself.
Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself. 

. . . . . 

I am amazed. About this optimism that is not even aggressively coded in me. It's just there. With the good and bad. 
And I'm simply amazed. 


No comments: